- Nonreciprocal Isolation and Wavelength Conversion via a Spatiotemporally Engineered Cascaded Cavity, Xingping Zhou §, Samit Kumar Gupta §, Xueyi Zhu, Guangxu Su, Peng Zhan, Yongmin Liu, Zhuo Chen, Minghui Lu, Zhenlin Wang, Physical Review Applied 13 (4), 044037 (2020) [§ equal contribution].
- Photonic non-Hermitian skin effect and non-Bloch bulk-boundary correspondence, Xueyi Zhu, Huaiqiang Wang, Samit Kumar Gupta, Haijun Zhang, Biye Xie, Minghui Lu, Yanfeng Chen, Physical Review Research 2 (1), 013280 (2020).
- Topological photonic crystals: a review, Hongfei Wang, Samit Kumar Gupta, Biye Xie, Minghui Lu, Frontiers of Optoelectronics 13, 50 (2020).
- [Invited Review] Parity-Time Symmetry in Non-Hermitian Complex Optical Media, Samit Kumar Gupta, Yi Zou, Xue-Yi Zhu, Ming-Hui Lu, Lijian Zhang, Xiao-Ping Liu, Yan-Feng Chen, Advanced Materials 32 (27), (2020).
- Multiple-wavelength conversion based on the anomalous Doppler effect induced by dynamic tuning in a self-collimation photonic crystal, Xingping Zhou, Samit Kumar Gupta, Guangxu Xu, Peng Zhan, Minghui Lu, Zhenlin Wang, Physical Review A 100 (1), 013830 (2019).
- Second-harmonic phase-matching based on zero refractive index materials, Liping Wang, Hong-Fei Wang, Samit Kumar Gupta, Peng Wang, Tianying Lin, Xiaoping Liu, Haibin Lv, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 58, 072005 (2019).
- A string of Peregrine rogue waves in the nonlocal nonlinear Schrödinger equation with parity-time symmetric self-induced potential, Samit Kumar Gupta, Optics Communications 411, 1 (2018).
- Exceptional concentric rings in a non-Hermitian bilayer photonic system, Hongfei Wang, Biye Xie, Samit Kumar Gupta, Xueyi Zhu, Li Liu, Xiaoping Liu, Minghui Lu, Yanfeng Chen, Physical Review B 100 (16), 165134 (2019).
- Experimental Observation of Acoustic Weyl Points and Topological Surface States, Hao Ge, Xu Ni, Yuan Tian, Samit Kumar Gupta, Ming-Hui Lu, Xin Lin, Wei-Dong Huang, CT Chan, Yan-Feng Chen, Physical Review Applied 10 (1), 014017 (2018).
- Optical Lattices with Higher-order Exceptional Points by Non-Hermitian Coupling, Xingping Zhou, Samit Kumar Gupta, Zhong Huang, Zhendong Yan, Peng Zhan, Zhuo Chen, Ming-Hui Lu, Zhenlin Wang, Applied Physics Letters 113 (10), 101108 (2018).
- Slow and robust plate acoustic waveguiding with valley-dependent pseudospins, Zhen Wang, Si-Yuan Yu, Fu-Kang Liu, Yuan Tian, Samit Kumar Gupta, Ming-Hui Lu, Yan-Feng Chen, Applied Physics Express 11 (10), 107301 (2018).
- Z₂ Topological Edge State in Honeycomb Lattice of Coupled Resonant Optical Waveguides with a Flat Band, Xue-Yi Zhu, Samit Kumar Gupta, Xiao-Chen Sun, Cheng He, Gui-Xin Li, Jian-Hua Jiang, Ming-Hui Lu, Xiao-Ping Liu, Yan-Feng Chen, Optics Express 26 (19), 24307 (2018).
- A trapped mode by higher-order Fano-like interference in a symmetric plasmonic structure, Kun Jiang, Minghui Lu, Samit Kumar Gupta, Yanfeng Chen, Applied Physics A 123 (11), 1 (2017).
- Controllable chaotic dynamics in a nonlinear fiber ring resonators with balanced gain and loss, Jyoti P Deka, Samit Kumar Gupta, Amarendra K. Sarma, Nonlinear Dynamics 87 (2), 1121 (2017).
- Optical parametric amplifications in parity-time symmetric negative index materials, Samit Kumar Gupta, Amarendra K. Sarma, Journal of Optics 47 (1), 115 (2017).
- Peregrine rogue wave dynamics in the continuous nonlinear Schrödinger system with parity-time symmetric Kerr nonlinearity, Samit Kumar Gupta, Amarendra K. Sarma, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 36, 141 (2016).
- Nonlinear parity-time symmetric closed-form optical quadrimer waveguides: attractor perspective, Samit Kumar Gupta, Jyoti P Deka, Amarendra K. Sarma, The European Physical Journal D 69 (8), 199 (2015).
- Parity-time-symmetric closed form optical quadrimer waveguides, Samit Kumar Gupta, Amarendra K Sarma, Journal of Modern Optics 61 (3), 227 (2014).
- Solitary waves in parity-time (PT)-symmetric Bragg grating structure and the existence of optical rogue waves, Samit Kumar Gupta, Amarendra Kumar Sarma EPL (Europhysics Letters) 105 (4), 44001 (2014).
Proceedings Actas de Conferência