- Pedestrian Dynamics under Safety Distance Prescriptions, November 29-30th, 2021, International Conference on Pedestrian Dynamics, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
- Effect of social distancing on the dynamics of pedestrians, December 24-27th, 2021, French Condensed Days, Institut Lumière Matière (CNRS), Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France.
- Estimating density limits for walking pedestrians keeping a safe interpersonal distancing, December 17-20th, 2020, DKU Soft Matter Symposium, Duke Kunshan University, China.
- The effect of an obstacle before the exit in evacuation processes, September 2-13th, 2019, IX Gefenol Summer School on Statistical Physics of Complex Systems, University of Cantabria, Spain.
- Pedestrian dynamics in evacuation processes under high confinement conditions, July 2-5th, 2019, International Conference Traffic and Granular Flow, Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
- Redes de contactos y propagación de esfuerzos en medios granulares, October 18-20th, 2018, XXII Congreso de Física Estadística FISES’22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.